Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oh the food...

The heartburn - it sucks! This was something that no one told me about. When I did some reading, I found out that it is very common. I have had heartburn for the last two days - straight through! All night, all day. It is definitely worse in the evening and through most of the night but it never really goes away. I've never really had heartburn before. Maybe a little when I was pregnant but only when I ate homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It is constant now, no matter what I eat. I called the nurse to see if it was okay to take Tums, or Zantac, something like that and to find out if this was normal. Yup! Totally normal and very common. I can take any of the above and the next time I see the doctor (Monday) I can ask the doctor for a prescription, something a little stronger. Looks like I will be taking Zantac and living on Tums for the next five days.

By the way, no hair loss yet! Yay! I'll have all my hair for Christmas and Christmas pictures! Another positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment