Sunday, December 14, 2014

I just had to know...

On November 24th, I decided that I needed to get my own copy of the imaging and the report.  Why then, I don't know. I'm a need-to-know person. I had to read the report. I never should have read the report. But then again, I needed to know. I read it. It wasn't good.  In my mind, even without the biopsy, it confirmed my suspicions. I was sure I had breast cancer.  For me, the biopsy was just confirmation. In some ways, knowing that they had found what they thought were four tumors (2.7cm, 2.1 cm, 1.4cm and 0.6cm) as well as possible cancer in my lymph nodes, before my biopsy was helpful for me. It gave me prep time. By the time the biopsy came, I wasn't nervous for the results, I was just nervous about the actual biopsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment