Thursday, December 25, 2014

I love you to the moon and back...

My husband has been the best husband anyone could ever hope for. He has been caring, helpful, positive, concerned, my rock. He has been to each and every appointment, holding my hand, wiping tears, laughing and joking with me, keeping me smiling. He was definitely paying attention when he took our vows, 'in good times and bad, in sickness and in health'. He has been everything I could have ever wanted or needed, especially in this tough time.

My little guy is going out of his way to try to make me smile. I am getting so many more random hugs and pecks on the cheek. I love when out of the blue he just tells me that he loves me. Nothing will ever make a mother smile more then hearing her little guy say 'I love you, Mommy'.

Merry Christmas to my two special guys! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment