Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Getting 'wiggy' with it...

I had an early appointment the morning of December 16th to look at wigs. I've been told that my hair will fall out - not maybe, it will. I went with my Mom to try on some different shaped styles, different colours, different lengths and get a little educated on wigs. The place I went was fantastic.  They seemed to really know what they were talking about and there was no commitment, even if they ordered the wig and I didn't like it. Wigs are crazy expensive. The synthetic ones start at $250 and go up to about $550. It depends on a lot of different things, all of which I was educated about.  Real hair wigs typically start at $1000 and can go up to $4000 (probably more if you really wanted to look!) In the end, I did find a wig. It is similar length to my hair right now and very similar in colour.  I opted to go with synthetic (for a number of reasons - easier to maintain, a little less expensive, etc.) but I did go for a more high-end wig (I know, everyone is shocked that I went high-end!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment