Thursday, January 01, 2015

48 hours...

48 hours of feeling like hell. Imagine the worst flu you have ever had.  That's what I felt like, only worse.  It started to hit me about two hours after my chemo treatment was completed.  About half past eight that evening, I got chills and my face went as white as a ghost. I went to bed and finally feel a bit better just about two days later. I managed to get myself out of bed for a couple hours the next morning but was back in bed for the rest of the day shortly after. I have finally had a small, bland meal tonight for dinner. My entire body still aches (who knew that even your cheeks could ache?) but I feel like I can join the land of the living again. At least I have made it to the couch in the family room now. My hopes are that with another good nights sleep tonight, I might feel a little bit better again tomorrow. I can't believe I go through this another six times still. It truly feels like hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment