Wednesday, January 14, 2015

24 hours later...

I've come to find out that it isn't the chemo drug that does a number on me. The chemo drug makes you feel tired and a bit sick to your stomach. It's the injection that the home care nurse gives you 24 hours after chemotherapy that makes me feel horrible. I already feel tired and a little sick. The injection magnifies this and then adds to it by making me feel so achy and bruised.  Really looking forward to that today. The home care nurse should be here in a couple hours to give me a tiny injection into my stomach. The actual injection doesn't hurt a lot but the serum burns the entire time it enters your body. Looking forward to that! Also looking forward to feeling horrible from it for the next 48 hours before I start to feel better. I'm off to get my box set of Friends DVDs ready to play in bed...

1 comment: