Friday, January 16, 2015

You've gotta be kidding me...

I have survived my third round of chemo. I woke up today just not feeling well though. I went to the doctor's. It turns out, I have strep throat. I get this quite frequently, so although I am not totally surprised, I am surprised! I have done whatever I can to stay healthy and this bacteria still found me. Could come from living with a six-year old. I had to double check with the pharmacy, and the hospital, and my doctor to make sure that it was okay to take the prescribed medicine. I am able to because I have finished my pre-chemo meds, and the post-chemo meds and the chemo should have flushed through my system by now, or at least be on the way out.  Good news is that I won't be contagious in 24 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment