Saturday, March 14, 2015

Ten more days until my happy dance...

Ten more days! I can count it down on my fingers now. I can't wait! I say this as I still feel the effects of my last chemo treatment. I still feel the pain and aches in my bones and in my head. The pain is just barely tolerable without pain medication and I'm not sure it will stay this way all day. I hope to avoid any more medication but you never know. Every once in a while it is overwhelming and can bring me to my knees. I can feel the pain in more places than I did with the fifth treatment when it was more concentrated to my knees, hips, lower back and head. Today I can feel it in all those places but it is more intense and I can also feel the pain in my hands, fingers, wrists and ankles and jaw. Regardless, I am on the upswing now. I am starting to gain some of my energy back today. I am looking forward to feeling better each day. I am thankful that this upcoming week is a good week for me as my son is off of school for his March Break and I will be able to do things with him and go out into the world again. When I think of it that way, I've already started my happy dance...

1 comment: