Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Counting my fingers and toes...

20 days until my last chemo treatment! I can't wait. I can actually count on my fingers and toes how many days until my last treatment! That feels so good! There is an end in sight. March 24th can't come soon enough. I know, it's my last treatment date. I'll still feel really crappy for another week or so beyond my last chemo treatment, but I am looking forward to this milestone. In reality, I will feel better in about 27 days - without most of the aches and pains. I go this Friday to meet with my surgeon to discuss the bilateral mastectomy plan and dates. The finish line for my chemotherapy milestone is in sight...
 

3 comments:

  1. There are whole bunch of people at the finish line cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, you can use my fingers and toes to countdown as well...the finish line is most definitely in clear view with so many people helping you to cross it...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Lis xoxo

    ReplyDelete