Monday, March 23, 2015

One day and counting...

I met with my oncologist today. Everything is ready to go. I guess I should say I am ready to go! My last one, finally. I remember thinking about this day, long ago in December. Everyone said the time would pass quickly. This day would be here before I knew it. Wrong! I have to be honest, it has gone fairly slowly. The weeks that I have chemo drag on and on. I am basically housebound for four to five days. The weeks that I don't have chemo go a little quicker but by the time the weekend before chemo rolls around, I already start to think about it.  The quick weeks really don't balance out the weeks that move at a snails pace. Needless to say, by Saturday or Sunday, not only will I be one tough chick, I will be one happy chick as well...

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it, and with such style too! May the last treatment be the easiest for you because you have reached your goal. Now on to feeling even better!

    ReplyDelete