Sunday, March 15, 2015

Round 7: Lisa 7 Chemo 0

It is March 15th and I'm almost finished. This round was very painful and I anticipate the next round to be more of the same, if not a little worse. This pain seemed to be a little more intense and it lasted a little longer but honestly, I feel great now. Some minor twinges of pain but they are nothing. I have nine days to go until my last treatment and I can't wait. I'd do it tomorrow if I could just so I could be done. I wish! If nothing else, I have truly discovered how strong a person I am - who knew!? I always thought of myself as a strong person, a tough person, but I even surprised myself. Don't get me wrong, there were times that I wanted to cry and walk away from the chemo altogether but all I had to do was think of my beautiful boy, my fantastic husband and my amazing family and I would laugh at myself. Like I could ever walk away and give all that up! Are you crazy? Chemo may have done a number on my body but it is me who is kicking its' ass...

1 comment: