Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My little Valentine...

My little guy made me a charm bracelet for Valentine's Day. He was so excited to give it to me. It's beautiful. He added white, pink and red beads and hearts to a bracelet while he was at my Mom and Dad's place. I was told that my little guy worked so hard and diligently at it. He was so proud! When he gave me my Valentine's present, he was beaming from ear to ear. He has the cutest little mischievous grin and he was shining it right at me. When I opened my beautiful bracelet up, he told me that he loved me and that this bracelet was for me to have a chemo and while he had sleepovers at my parents place so that I wouldn't forget him and how much he loves me. Like I could ever...



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best Valentine's ever from one of your true loves, that alone will get you through...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes. What a thoughtful gift. He is a blessing. <3

    ReplyDelete