Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A reminder that I can conquer anything...

I had wanted a tattoo since I was 18 but never got one. I always wanted it to be meaningful but I never quite knew what I wanted that remain meaningful for life.  Now just might be the time. I have found a few images that I like but ones that I an certainly not committed to. Initially I thought I would only want one tattoo but I like the one under the breast (except I would probably have it read 'I am the toughest chick I know'), the one on the back of the neck (maybe a little smaller though and a bit higher up), and the one on the wrist (except written more like the one that says survivor on the shoulder). I like the idea of having 'fighter' on one wrist and the then 'survivor' once everything is said and done. I love the idea of always being reminded that I can (and will in this case) conquer anything...


              


            
                                                  
                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                                                                           


  

Image result for who's quote is you never know how strong


3 comments:

  1. Love love this idea, the one under the breast is fabulous, very well done but I like alot of them...great idea, a tattoo would be a walk in the park for you...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa....I just got my first tattoo on Saturday night.... Both the girls zodiac signs.. I oak agreement of being sure of what you want!!! An amazing way to show how much of a fighter you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete