Monday, February 09, 2015

'Halfway there, livin' on a prayer'...

Tomorrow is my halfway point of chemotherapy and I can't wait...to be done! These last two weeks were hard. I developed bronchitis just after I recovered from the chemo.  It made me weak and tired. We went to the doctor's this morning and my blood counts are normal and I am good to go for my fifth round of chemo. The doctor didn't measure my tumor this week but was confident that it would have continued to shrink. With this next round of chemo bring a new drug. I shouldn't be quite so nauseous but I will probably feel more pain in my muscles and joints. In fact, I now have prescribed pain medication. Looking forward to that - not! I am hoping that with this round, I will remain virus-free and recover so I can enjoy the better part of the second week before going back in for my next round. Halfway there...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Lisa....thinking about you and this journey and sending positive vibes your way for the next round xoxo

    ReplyDelete