Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Peach fuzz (and my wig) are sooo done! Bring on real hair...

Finally! My actual hair is growing in! I am so thrilled! My eyebrows are completely back in full force...hmmmm, that reminds me, I may need to do some plucking and trimming (it's been a while). My eyelashes have grown in as well, although they are only about half-way there - enough that I can put some mascara on again though! Oh, the small thrills in life! My hair, it's finally growing in on my head. I am so excited! I swear I can see that it has grown overnight. It is so soft, like baby hair. I don't know yet if it is going to come in curly or straight but I have a little clue to the colour. Right now it light in colour, kind of golden but I think it will eventually grown in light brown with some blond in it. The sides of my head are very light - I hope it stays that way. Having said all of this, I am just hoping it doesn't come in gray. I didn't have any gray hair before, I don't want it now! As soon as my hair is long enough to cover my scalp and not see it through my hair, it will be no more hats and wigs for me. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. You totally ROCK short hair! Make you look edgy!

    ReplyDelete