Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Let me explain...

After meeting with my oncologist and surgeon, I needed to take some time for myself. I did some reflecting and took time for myself. I knew that that couldn't go on forever though and that I needed to go back to being the fighter that I am. Dwelling on the future and what may or may not be, will not help me. I have so much of my own positive energy (and so much from so many other wonderful people) and like I said, I am a fighter. Boy, am I. I know that I have and will,  fight through many obstacles and this is only one more obstacle in my life's path. I told my son way back in the beginning that I will be sticking around to be with him and my family, and I will. I will survive, beat, and conquer this obstacle. I just needed a little time to get that fighting spirit back.  It's back baby, it's back...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back, never a doubt in my mind that you would be but just so happy to be reading your inspirational posts that not only inform and educate me but always put a big smile on my face...love you sunshine and welcome back... xoxo you certainly are, and will always remain, one tough chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back sunshine!!!! I think taking time for you to reflect is just what you needed! I love the fighter in you! And you're right...you will conquer this! Love you girl! Xo

    ReplyDelete