Monday, July 13, 2015

Almost done radiation...

Only five more to go! My chest is looking quite burned now and the skin is very bumpy and itchy. I can't wait for this to be completed. You can clearly see where they are radiating my skin.  A very clear diamond has formed on my chest that is red, particularly right in the middle of my chest where the skin is very thin and the bones are close to the surface. That part of my skin is almost purple. Nevertheless, it's almost finished and I can begin to heal my skin...

2 comments:

  1. The finish line is in sight now. Keep your eyes on the prize! Have one super great celebration when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more to go then another thing to check off the list...you are amazing my tough chick!! Keep positive keep your chin up and remember that so many people are ready to celebrate "you" when you're done..especially me...lov ya' sunshine..xoxo

    ReplyDelete