Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Back to the hospital...

Urg! Appointments at the hospital are beginning again. In the next week, I will be meeting with my oncologist, my radiology oncologist, and my surgeon. I am hoping that my surgeon will have my pathology reports back to confirm that the cancer cells were dead when she took the tumor out due to the chemotherapy and that I have good margins (I think this is the space between my tumor and healthy cells - again, I think that bigger is better but I will find out in a week). I know why I am going to see the radiology oncologist - I will be commencing radiation in the next couple weeks. I have no idea why I have an appointment with my oncologist. I assume it's just a follow-up post-chemo and post-surgery. So much to find out in the next week. Of course, all of these appointments are on different days...

No comments:

Post a Comment